The Cleveland Culinary Launch & Kitchen is a unique kitchen experience and business concept. By sharing a commercial kitchen with multiple tenants, the costs and challenges of starting your business, or taking it to the next level, are drastically reduced!
CCLK takes care of the facility, so you can focus on growing your business. By offering the kitchen at an hourly rate, tenants can reserve and pay for their time on an “as needed” basis. This is an essential ingredient for startups and “part-time” businesses.
But that’s not all! CCLK is not just a shared kitchen experience, but a Launch Pad for your food business.
How to Become a Kitchen Member:
- Call to set up a time to visit.
- Fill out an application.
- We’ll contact you with any further questions and let you know within a week if it has been accepted.
- Acquire Insurance and Level I ServSafe training (more information will be provided).
- For those producing canned and packaged products, meet with Kitchen staff to learn requirements.
- Sign agreements, pay deposit and complete Kitchen Orientation.
- Start cooking!
The Randy’s Pickles gang: Pat, Ryan and Randy, are ready to rumble!